Hello lovely people.
I am wondering if I qualify for citizenship by descendant.
My paternal great grandfather was born in Siena, Italy in 1896, came to America in 1912, but familyorg records indicate he didn’t petition to naturalize until 1925. My grandmother was born in 1924 in the US, so my GGF ...
Search found 2 matches
- 23 Mar 2021, 10:10
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Does my great granpops mean I qualify?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2993
- 23 Mar 2021, 08:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need Help Tracing Family Record in Casole d’Elsa
- Replies: 1
- Views: 421
Need Help Tracing Family Record in Casole d’Elsa
Hi all, I’m trying to find my my great-grandfather’s birth record and any other records available for him/his father and mother in Casole d’Elsa.
What I have to go on thus far is his name was Eusebio Cigna, born Sept 8, 1896 in Casole d’Elsa and his father was Raffaello and I believe his mother’s ...
What I have to go on thus far is his name was Eusebio Cigna, born Sept 8, 1896 in Casole d’Elsa and his father was Raffaello and I believe his mother’s ...