Hi Patty and Pete!
I actually found his birth certificate successfully! I have not traveled there and I am still in the process of compiling a lot of this information, its very labor intensive.
Is there some way I could get in contact with you safely so that I can verify who you are and then ...
Search found 2 matches
- 05 Oct 2022, 22:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for birth certificate for Bordiga as well as family history
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6535
- 14 May 2021, 19:42
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Looking for birth certificate for Bordiga as well as family history
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6535
Looking for birth certificate for Bordiga as well as family history
I am trying to find my great-grandfather's birth certificate and information about his family in Italy.
Here is the information I know about him:
Name: Francesco Angelo (Frank) Bordiga
Birth: 28 Oct 1887 in Cuneo, Piemonte, Italy (most likely in Caraglio)
Death: Nov 1975
Arrival in America: 3rd ...
Here is the information I know about him:
Name: Francesco Angelo (Frank) Bordiga
Birth: 28 Oct 1887 in Cuneo, Piemonte, Italy (most likely in Caraglio)
Death: Nov 1975
Arrival in America: 3rd ...