Search found 6 matches
- 04 May 2022, 07:58
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Please help
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2693
Re: Please help
Thank you so much. This is very helpful.
- 03 May 2022, 20:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Please help
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2693
Re: Please help
This was the letter I sent
Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,
Mi chiamo Susan DiResto. Sono un cittadino americano discendente da Italiani e sto cercando di ottenere la cittadinanza italiana.
La ringrazio anticipatamente per comunicaremi voleri costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per ...
Gentilissima Signora, Gentile Signore,
Mi chiamo Susan DiResto. Sono un cittadino americano discendente da Italiani e sto cercando di ottenere la cittadinanza italiana.
La ringrazio anticipatamente per comunicaremi voleri costi di spese di riproduzione e postali per ...
- 03 May 2022, 20:16
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Please help
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2693
Re: Please help
This is the response I received.
COMUNE DIMESSINA
DIPARTIMENTO SERVIZI AL CITTADINO
SERVIZIO STATO CIVILE
OGGETTO: Richiesta estratto di nascita di Gaetano Vitanza
In riferimento alla vs richiesta di rilascio del certificato in oggetto, si è
spiacenti comunicare l'impossibilità di tale rilascio in ...
COMUNE DIMESSINA
DIPARTIMENTO SERVIZI AL CITTADINO
SERVIZIO STATO CIVILE
OGGETTO: Richiesta estratto di nascita di Gaetano Vitanza
In riferimento alla vs richiesta di rilascio del certificato in oggetto, si è
spiacenti comunicare l'impossibilità di tale rilascio in ...
- 03 May 2022, 20:07
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Please help
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2693
Re: Please help
Thank you for your response. I provided all of that information when I originally wrote to the comune, including pictures of the document and photo ID.
- 16 Apr 2022, 02:03
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Please help
- Replies: 10
- Views: 2693
Please help
Hello. I hope someone can help me. I wrote to the Mirto, Messina commune to locate my GGF’s birth records and they wrote back saying they don’t have the records. I finally found the birth record online through Family Search and according to the source the records came from Tribunale di Patti. I went ...
- 26 Mar 2022, 00:56
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Naturalization discrepancy
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3447
Naturalization discrepancy
Hi, I’m new here and just starting to gather documents for dual citizenship. I was going to use my dad’s line, whose grandfather came here in 1900. The issue I came across is that every census and draft card says Na in 1909 and his death certificate has him listed as a US citizen at time of death ...