Thank you, Pippo!
I received a notice from Prizzi that they no longer have the documents, and they are stored in the Palermo State Archives. Do you happen to know how to request them from the archives?
Search found 6 matches
- 25 Oct 2023, 15:20
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Records from Prizzi, Italy, prior to 1866
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2823
- 03 Jan 2023, 00:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Online records found but comune says they do not have the record...
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2604
- 16 Dec 2022, 04:54
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Online records found but comune says they do not have the record...
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2604
- 31 Oct 2022, 16:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Online records found but comune says they do not have the record...
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2604
Online records found but comune says they do not have the record...
Hi All - I am seeking my great grandfather's (Francesco Vallone) birth records from 1862.
I have found the digitized copies of his birth, baptism, and marriage records online - and I have written to the comune of Prizzi to obtain a certified copy of the birth and marriage records.
Prizzi ...
I have found the digitized copies of his birth, baptism, and marriage records online - and I have written to the comune of Prizzi to obtain a certified copy of the birth and marriage records.
Prizzi ...
- 10 Oct 2022, 02:22
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Records from Prizzi, Italy, prior to 1866
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2823
Records from Prizzi, Italy, prior to 1866
Hi All - I am seeking my great grandfather's (Francesco Vallone) birth records from 1862.
I have found the digitized copy of the record online - and I have written to the comune of Prizzi to obtain a certified copy of the record.
Prizzi responded with a note - they were able to provide me with ...
I have found the digitized copy of the record online - and I have written to the comune of Prizzi to obtain a certified copy of the record.
Prizzi responded with a note - they were able to provide me with ...
- 30 Sep 2022, 23:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Records from Prizzi prior to 1866
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3223
Records from Prizzi prior to 1866
Hi All - I am seeking my great grandfather's (Francesco Vallone) birth records from 1862. I have found the digitized copy of the record here: https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali.it/ark:/12657/an_ua967389/LNgrlOp.
I have written to the comune of Prizzi, and they have provided me with the marriage ...
I have written to the comune of Prizzi, and they have provided me with the marriage ...