Records from Prizzi prior to 1866

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
gino2854
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 30 Sep 2022, 23:09
Location: Unites States of America
Contact:

Records from Prizzi prior to 1866

Post by gino2854 »

Hi All - I am seeking my great grandfather's (Francesco Vallone) birth records from 1862. I have found the digitized copy of the record here: https://www.antenati.san.beniculturali. ... 89/LNgrlOp.

I have written to the comune of Prizzi, and they have provided me with the marriage certificate I requested from 1885, but noted that it was not possible to send me the birth records, as they were prior to the comunes civil records in 1866. Does anyone have advice on how I can get this record since it is digitized, but Prizzi says they do not have it?

Thank you for any advice you may have.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Post Reply