Thank you for that information. I however, am still at a loss for where to turn.
I have approached a genealogist who has told me he cannot take the job on but offered no other explanation.
Does anyone have any recommendations?
Thanks
Search found 5 matches
- 17 Jul 2023, 22:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: San Martino
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1477
- 30 Jun 2023, 22:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: San Martino
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1477
Re: San Martino
Thank you for this. Unfortunately, they tell me that there are no records for her at that comune. Is there any way to search all records, rather than contacting each comune? Thanks
- 19 Feb 2023, 19:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: San Martino
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1477
Re: San Martino
Whilst waiting for my post to be approved I thought I'd put some extra info on here. My birth mother's name is Hildegard Gufler. DOB 23.12.1944. Her father was Ignacio Gufler.
She came to the UK on 3.7.1965 and lived in London as an au pair at 75, Sherningham, St Johns’ Wood, NW8. She got pregnant ...
She came to the UK on 3.7.1965 and lived in London as an au pair at 75, Sherningham, St Johns’ Wood, NW8. She got pregnant ...
- 13 Feb 2023, 12:47
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Finding commune of S. Martino
- Replies: 57
- Views: 26643
Re: Finding commune of S. Martino
Apologies for jumping n this thread, but it’s particularly relevant to my search.
The little I know about my birth family is that my mother was from San Martino - no reference to which San Martino unfortunately. My father was from Passiria which may be a reference to Passeier in South Tyrol.
Would ...
The little I know about my birth family is that my mother was from San Martino - no reference to which San Martino unfortunately. My father was from Passiria which may be a reference to Passeier in South Tyrol.
Would ...
- 12 Feb 2023, 22:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: San Martino
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1477
San Martino
Hi there. I stumbled across this site whilst aimlessly searching for ancestry information. I found a similar thread about San Martino.
The little I know about my birth family is that my mother was from San Martino - no reference to which San Martino unfortunately. My father was from Passiria which ...
The little I know about my birth family is that my mother was from San Martino - no reference to which San Martino unfortunately. My father was from Passiria which ...