Hi Rick
I went to the piccioli web page. Been to this site before. I thought it was a bit challenging to work. I couldn't find anyone that I don't think is related to me.
I have a public view of my family tree on Ancestry. My researcher gave me a ton of names of the Bartolini surname. I have the ...
Search found 3 matches
- 25 Jul 2023, 02:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bartolini from Fano
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1598
- 19 Jul 2023, 02:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bartolini from Fano
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1598
Re: Bartolini from Fano
Hello Rick
Thank you for your response. I've been "lost in a whirlwind" trying to find something out about my surname. I just tried to "wing it". And you replied!
I've hired a company called Record Click. I got some information about the surname. Yes, we are still from Fano. I know that Secondo ...
Thank you for your response. I've been "lost in a whirlwind" trying to find something out about my surname. I just tried to "wing it". And you replied!
I've hired a company called Record Click. I got some information about the surname. Yes, we are still from Fano. I know that Secondo ...
- 05 Mar 2023, 22:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bartolini from Fano
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1598
Bartolini from Fano
Looking for surname Bartolini. My second great grandfathers name is Secondo b.16 Sep 1871. Secondo is buried in Rhode Island, (where I am from) He was born in Fano Persaro. His father is Ermenegildo b.25 Oct 1842. This is where the wall really starts. I have pictures of them both. Secondo I have ...