Thanks a lot! It seems that Casella is now under the Diocesi of Tortona so unless that work for the whole Archidiocesi I might need to look for another way to contact them.
Thanks again!
Search found 3 matches
- 28 Jun 2023, 18:52
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Requesting church records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2691
- 27 Jun 2023, 22:06
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Requesting church records
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2691
Requesting church records
Hello,
I am about to request some baptism records from a church (Casella, Liguria, Genova) since my ancestor was born in 1806/1807 and there are no other sources.
My question is, since this is for citizenship paperwork should I ask for just a copy or some sort of certified official copy?
If its ...
I am about to request some baptism records from a church (Casella, Liguria, Genova) since my ancestor was born in 1806/1807 and there are no other sources.
My question is, since this is for citizenship paperwork should I ask for just a copy or some sort of certified official copy?
If its ...
- 05 Apr 2023, 20:27
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question regarding 1948 law
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2185
Question regarding 1948 law
Hello
While trying to procure my ancestor's birth or baptism certificate I stumbled upon the 1948 law.
Now I am not sure whether or not to continue my search since I'm not sure how or if the 1948 law would apply.
I find conflicting information regarding how citizenship is passed when it comes to ...
While trying to procure my ancestor's birth or baptism certificate I stumbled upon the 1948 law.
Now I am not sure whether or not to continue my search since I'm not sure how or if the 1948 law would apply.
I find conflicting information regarding how citizenship is passed when it comes to ...