Search found 2 matches
- 10 Jul 2023, 17:54
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question about eligibility for Italian citizenship by descent
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3999
Re: Question about eligibility for Italian citizenship by descent
The gm was born to an Italian man in 1934. She had her child after 1948.
The only possible issue is if the ggf naturalized as a minor or as an adult before gm was born.
Best I can tell, based on a 1920 census document from Ancestry, my GGF naturalized (along with the rest of his family) in ...
- 30 May 2023, 18:34
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Question about eligibility for Italian citizenship by descent
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3999
Question about eligibility for Italian citizenship by descent
Hi, everyone!
I've read so many stories here just looking around, and gathered lots of helpful information. I'm hoping someone might be able to look at the general details of my situation and know whether or not myself and my wife/children might be eligible.
Great-Grandfather
Born in 1902 in ...
I've read so many stories here just looking around, and gathered lots of helpful information. I'm hoping someone might be able to look at the general details of my situation and know whether or not myself and my wife/children might be eligible.
Great-Grandfather
Born in 1902 in ...