We are in the process of inheriting a property my father owned, however, when I received the Visura Rendita Catastale document, there are two items I am not understanding that I hope someone can help give me clarity on.
Under Current Registration of the Property, it lists my father's name and a ...
Search found 4 matches
- 28 Jun 2024, 00:59
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Need Assistance Regarding Property Inheritance
- Replies: 5
- Views: 43374
- 18 Sep 2023, 20:39
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How to Access Italian Property Records Online
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4354
Re: How to Access Italian Property Records Online
Thank you for the information. I tried accessing that site and it's requiring either a SPID, CIE, CNS or a PIN for the 'sister' site. We do not have any of this - only his Tax ID number.
- 16 Sep 2023, 04:10
- Forum: Off Topic - We don't only do Italian Genealogy
- Topic: How to Access Italian Property Records Online
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4354
How to Access Italian Property Records Online
My father passed away and he is part owner of a home in Italy. The co-owner of the property is aware of my father's death and we believe she may try to sell the property fraudulently. We would like to be able to access property information online, and were easily able to access this information ...
- 16 Sep 2023, 00:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Birth records from Castel del Giudice
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1686
Re: Birth records from Castel del Giudice
I am related to a Carmine DiSalvo from Castel del Guidice who immigrated to Yonkers, NY. He is my grandfather. What is your relation to Carmine? To my knowledge, he only has two children - my father and a daughter.
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this site and I have yet to really explore it. But I ...
Hello everyone,
I'm new to this site and I have yet to really explore it. But I ...