Birth records from Castel del Giudice

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
CFiricano
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 12 Jan 2014, 18:02

Birth records from Castel del Giudice

Post by CFiricano »

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this site and I have yet to really explore it. But I was wondering if anyone could help me find information on my Great Grandfather Carmine DiSalvo. He was born in Castel del Giudice, Isernia, Molise, Italy. I can't seem to find any info about him besides some naturalization records from New York. I would like to know who his parents were so I can continue building this portion of my family tree.
User avatar
Italysearcher
Master
Master
Posts: 3470
Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
Location: Sora, Italy
Contact:

Re: Birth records from Castel del Giudice

Post by Italysearcher »

These records are on microfilm and can be ordered and viewed at any Family History centre. https://familysearch.org/search/catalog ... %20Library
Tips and translations can be found on my website.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
DDiSalvo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: 16 Sep 2023, 00:10

Re: Birth records from Castel del Giudice

Post by DDiSalvo »

I am related to a Carmine DiSalvo from Castel del Guidice who immigrated to Yonkers, NY. He is my grandfather. What is your relation to Carmine? To my knowledge, he only has two children - my father and a daughter.


CFiricano wrote: 12 Jan 2014, 18:23 Hello everyone,

I'm new to this site and I have yet to really explore it. But I was wondering if anyone could help me find information on my Great Grandfather Carmine DiSalvo. He was born in Castel del Giudice, Isernia, Molise, Italy. I can't seem to find any info about him besides some naturalization records from New York. I would like to know who his parents were so I can continue building this portion of my family tree.
Sasha Nitzsche
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 22 Aug 2024, 06:29

Re: Birth records from Castel del Giudice

Post by Sasha Nitzsche »

If you’re having trouble finding records on your own, you might consider hiring a professional genealogist who specializes in Italian ancestry.
Post Reply