Hello everyone,
I'm new to this site and I have yet to really explore it. But I was wondering if anyone could help me find information on my Great Grandfather Carmine DiSalvo. He was born in Castel del Giudice, Isernia, Molise, Italy. I can't seem to find any info about him besides some naturalization records from New York. I would like to know who his parents were so I can continue building this portion of my family tree.
Birth records from Castel del Giudice
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Birth records from Castel del Giudice
These records are on microfilm and can be ordered and viewed at any Family History centre. https://familysearch.org/search/catalog ... %20Library
Tips and translations can be found on my website.
Tips and translations can be found on my website.
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Re: Birth records from Castel del Giudice
I am related to a Carmine DiSalvo from Castel del Guidice who immigrated to Yonkers, NY. He is my grandfather. What is your relation to Carmine? To my knowledge, he only has two children - my father and a daughter.
CFiricano wrote: 12 Jan 2014, 18:23 Hello everyone,
I'm new to this site and I have yet to really explore it. But I was wondering if anyone could help me find information on my Great Grandfather Carmine DiSalvo. He was born in Castel del Giudice, Isernia, Molise, Italy. I can't seem to find any info about him besides some naturalization records from New York. I would like to know who his parents were so I can continue building this portion of my family tree.
-
Sasha Nitzsche
- Newbie

- Posts: 1
- Joined: 22 Aug 2024, 06:29
Re: Birth records from Castel del Giudice
If you’re having trouble finding records on your own, you might consider hiring a professional genealogist who specializes in Italian ancestry.