Search found 2 matches

by Tcsblue87
09 Aug 2024, 19:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Looking for Sgarlatas Termini Imeresi, Sicily
Replies: 4
Views: 2849

Re: Looking for Sgarlatas Termini Imeresi, Sicily

Hello,I came across your post and my last name is Scarlata. Our name was changed at Ellis Island when my Great grandparents arrived. The original name of my great grandfather was spelled with a G instead of a C. Slavatore G Sgarlata then changed to Scarlata. He was married to Josephine Felice and ...
by Tcsblue87
09 Aug 2024, 18:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ragusa, 1748 Riveli
Replies: 9
Views: 7103

Re: Ragusa, 1748 Riveli

Hello, I noticed that you have two names on that list. Scarlata and Sgarlata. My great grandfather's last name was Spelled as Sgarluta Im not sure of his first name. I have ancestry.com dna results but he is missing. He was married to Josephine Felice. The last name was changed when they came to ...