Search found 11 matches
- 12 Mar 2025, 01:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian born unknown Scottish family
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1727
Re: Italian born unknown Scottish family
Good evening Hayley0811. I have just found this website and I believe I maybe ??? Able to help with your search. I am also looking for details of my Italian ancestors in particular my great grand father Nicola La Marra and his wife Petronella from Sant’Elia.
Could you contact me?
Hi ...
- 12 Mar 2025, 01:40
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: List of people leaving Italy circa 1880
- Replies: 9
- Views: 46690
Re: List of people leaving Italy circa 1880
Hi Nicola Lamarra was my great grans grandfather, her mum was Maria Rosa lamarra daughter of Nicola and petronilla spicola, Nicolas brother was Antonio lamarra, my name is Hayley black from Glasgow but I believe we are related yes, my great gran Dolores lamarra was adopted out in Scotland she was ...
- 11 Jan 2024, 22:38
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The Fionda Family Tree
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3551
Re: The Fionda Family Tree
The one on my tree was married to Teresa cascarino.
- 26 Nov 2023, 22:40
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: The Fionda Family Tree
- Replies: 8
- Views: 3551
Re: The Fionda Family Tree
Giovanni Battista fionda is on my tree.
- 26 Nov 2023, 22:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bieggio (Biaggs) Rinaldi
- Replies: 23
- Views: 12477
Re: Bieggio (Biaggs) Rinaldi
Francesco lamarra and Catarina lanni were my great great great grandparents
- 15 Nov 2023, 21:27
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lamarra, Spicola & sanichia
- Replies: 1
- Views: 631
Re: Lamarra, Spicola & sanichia
Some of the Children’s info, Maria Rosa is my great great grandmother.
- 15 Nov 2023, 21:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lamarra, Spicola & sanichia
- Replies: 1
- Views: 631
Lamarra, Spicola & sanichia
I’m looking for any information on this family, they left Italy round about 1880 to come to Scotland, Petronilla and Nicola lamarra along side Antonio lamarra immigrated to Scotland where they had many many children between them, the address shows at 5 high street Airdrie but I believe them to have ...
- 06 Nov 2023, 20:36
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian born unknown Scottish family
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1727
Re: Italian born unknown Scottish family
My great gran was gave up for adoption, no one ever knew why, I paid for the certificates and found her parents names, I know the lamarra family are still living in Scotland I just can’t find any living relatives and would love to be able to track them down, I have found out a lot of information ...
- 02 Nov 2023, 14:19
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian born unknown Scottish family
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1727
- 24 Oct 2023, 12:44
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italian born unknown Scottish family
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1727
Italian born unknown Scottish family
I am looking for any information on the lamarra family from Scotland (Airdrie), Nicola lamarra and Petronella Spicola/Spigola came from Sant'Elia, Fiumerapido, Frosinone, Lazio, Italy to Scotland they were born about the early 1860s, they had children named
Maria Rosa lamarra
Philomena lamarra ...
Maria Rosa lamarra
Philomena lamarra ...
- 24 Oct 2023, 12:10
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: List of people leaving Italy circa 1880
- Replies: 9
- Views: 46690
Re: List of people leaving Italy circa 1880
From birth death and marriage certificates it looks like Petronella and Nicola were my great great great grandparents, it would be interesting to know how your related it your still on here.