Search found 2 matches
- 17 Feb 2025, 20:29
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Delicata Tuzi - Sora
- Replies: 7
- Views: 842
Re: Delicata Tuzi - Sora
Thank you both for looking at this. Yes, I had been searching the Antenati and I'm at a loss at why she does not appear in the indexes. I'm stuck between 1842 now and 1855. I found now that her daughter passed away in 1942 and the record doesn't indicate that she was deceased: https://antenati ...
- 15 Feb 2025, 14:12
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Delicata Tuzi - Sora
- Replies: 7
- Views: 842
Delicata Tuzi - Sora
Hello,
I am trying to locate information about my 5th Great Grandmother Delicata Tuzi. I've been unable to locate her death record and am trying to determine her parents and possible siblings. I believe she died sometime between 1837-1855.
She married Domenico Fantauzzi probably between 1800-1804 ...
I am trying to locate information about my 5th Great Grandmother Delicata Tuzi. I've been unable to locate her death record and am trying to determine her parents and possible siblings. I believe she died sometime between 1837-1855.
She married Domenico Fantauzzi probably between 1800-1804 ...