Search found 2 matches
- 24 Jul 2024, 23:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Scaglione,Gargano, Fusco Family
- Replies: 17
- Views: 19848
Re: Scaglione,Gargano, Fusco Family
Hi Ambo. Perhaps, we're from the same genealogy. My Grand-grand-Mother was named Santa Fusco, but she lived here in Brazil and was daughter of Santa Fusco and Alfredo Segantin
- 24 Jul 2024, 22:00
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Brazilian looking for his great-great-grandfather Volpato Family
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4239
Re: Brazilian looking for his great-great-grandfather Volpato Family
Amalia Vittoria Volpato was my Great-great-grandmother.
Thankfully, I've found information about her. I'm trying to get my Italian citizenship here from Brazil, however, I just started the process.
Maybe, do you have any information about hers husband (my Great-great-grandfather) Natale Segantin?
Thankfully, I've found information about her. I'm trying to get my Italian citizenship here from Brazil, however, I just started the process.
Maybe, do you have any information about hers husband (my Great-great-grandfather) Natale Segantin?