Scaglione,Gargano, Fusco Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Ambo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 02 Mar 2024, 04:38

Re: Scaglione,Gargano, Fusco Family

Post by Ambo »

My name is Anne-Marie and I am Stephen & Antionette Gargano great granddaughter. Their son Joseph was my grandfather. Joseph had siblings Stephen, Domenic, Nicholas(I think) a sister known as Minnie. Do you know which part of Italy our family originated from, I’d love to visit.
DanielVieiraCosta
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 24 Jul 2024, 21:37

Re: Scaglione,Gargano, Fusco Family

Post by DanielVieiraCosta »

Hi Ambo. Perhaps, we're from the same genealogy. My Grand-grand-Mother was named Santa Fusco, but she lived here in Brazil and was daughter of Santa Fusco and Alfredo Segantin
Ambo
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: 02 Mar 2024, 04:38

Re: Scaglione,Gargano, Fusco Family

Post by Ambo »

Hey I think we might be as my great grandmother Antoinette has the maiden name of Fusco.
Post Reply