Hi everyone.
Where could I possibly find an immigration lawyer who could assist me pro bono on my 1948 case?
Tia
Search found 4 matches
- 25 Feb 2025, 11:00
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Probono lawyer for 1948 case
- Replies: 2
- Views: 49091
- 23 Aug 2024, 17:03
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Please advise if I have a 1948 case?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3476
Re: Please advise if I have a 1948 case?
Thank you so much.
Yes I have his birth record and his death certificate however Im still trying to locate their marriage certificate.
I appreciate your help.
Its not going to be an easy feat here in SA obtaining all the certificates I require but will start at point A and go from there.
I will look ...
Yes I have his birth record and his death certificate however Im still trying to locate their marriage certificate.
I appreciate your help.
Its not going to be an easy feat here in SA obtaining all the certificates I require but will start at point A and go from there.
I will look ...
- 23 Aug 2024, 12:46
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Please advise if I have a 1948 case?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3476
Re: Please advise if I have a 1948 case?
Thank you.On his DC he was listed as being Italian but of course I will need to confirm this.
I have contacted the consulate...will start there.
I am probably taking a chance here...but are there perhaps any lawyers who offer there services pro bono for such cases?
If not can anyone advise as to ...
I have contacted the consulate...will start there.
I am probably taking a chance here...but are there perhaps any lawyers who offer there services pro bono for such cases?
If not can anyone advise as to ...
- 11 Aug 2024, 09:07
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Please advise if I have a 1948 case?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3476
Please advise if I have a 1948 case?
Hi.
My line is as follows :
My gg grandfather was born 1878 in Italy and (married) my gg grandmother also born in Italy 1880.
Their daughter,my g grandmother was born in South Africa 1900.
My grandfather her son born 1924 in South Africa.
My father his son born 1947 in South Africa.
Me,1984,South ...
My line is as follows :
My gg grandfather was born 1878 in Italy and (married) my gg grandmother also born in Italy 1880.
Their daughter,my g grandmother was born in South Africa 1900.
My grandfather her son born 1924 in South Africa.
My father his son born 1947 in South Africa.
Me,1984,South ...