Search found 6 matches
- 27 Aug 2024, 00:52
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Muro Lucano Paperwork
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2946
Re: Muro Lucano Paperwork
What are we supposed to see on that ship manifest?
I can’t find any Ferraro.
And the name of Antonio’s mother is……?
Any other details?
I posted the correct manifest. I found information that his mother was Maria. Not sure of the maiden name, possible Maria Donato. And his father is Francesco ...
- 27 Aug 2024, 00:46
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Muro Lucano Paperwork
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2946
Re: Muro Lucano Paperwork
My apologizes. I sent the wrong one. This is the correct manifesto with Antonio Ferraro.
- 26 Aug 2024, 23:11
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Muro Lucano Paperwork
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2946
Re: Muro Lucano Paperwork
So my grandfather was Anthony Ferraro (Antonio Ferraro). My great grandfather was Frank Ferraro (Francesco Ferraro). The only paperwork I could find was above. I am trying to get paperwork like birth certificates or any other paperwork I can find on Anthony Ferraro. They were both born in Muro Lucano.
- 26 Aug 2024, 19:56
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Muro Lucano Paperwork
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2946
Re: Muro Lucano Paperwork
This is is fathers information.
- 26 Aug 2024, 19:47
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Muro Lucano Paperwork
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2946
- 26 Aug 2024, 02:49
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Muro Lucano Paperwork
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2946
Muro Lucano Paperwork
I cannot find any official documents on my grandfather Anthony Ferraro who was born in Muro Lucano around the year of 1910. I want to attempt dual citizenship for Italy. I have information on him coming over on a ship to America from ancestry.com but I can not find naturalization paperwork or birth ...