Muro Lucano Paperwork

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
bxajf718
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 26 Aug 2024, 02:43

Muro Lucano Paperwork

Post by bxajf718 »

I cannot find any official documents on my grandfather Anthony Ferraro who was born in Muro Lucano around the year of 1910. I want to attempt dual citizenship for Italy. I have information on him coming over on a ship to America from ancestry.com but I can not find naturalization paperwork or birth certificate paperwork from Muro Lucano Potenza.
User avatar
PippoM
Master
Master
Posts: 5840
Joined: 25 Aug 2004, 00:00
Location: Roma, Italia
Contact:

Re: Muro Lucano Paperwork

Post by PippoM »

Hello!
Can you post the manifest?
Giuseppe "Pippo" Moccaldi

Certificate requests and genealogical researches in Italy.
Translation of your (old) documents and letters.
Legal assistance in Italy for your Italian citizenship.
bxajf718
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 26 Aug 2024, 02:43

Re: Muro Lucano Paperwork

Post by bxajf718 »

Mainfest
Mainfest
Mainfest
Mainfest
bxajf718
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 26 Aug 2024, 02:43

Re: Muro Lucano Paperwork

Post by bxajf718 »

This is is fathers information.
Attachments
Fran Ferrraro.jpeg
User avatar
mmogno
Master
Master
Posts: 4676
Joined: 14 Mar 2016, 22:29

Re: Muro Lucano Paperwork

Post by mmogno »

And Anthony Ferraro?
Emilio Lussu: “Che ne sarebbe della civiltà del mondo, se l’ingiusta violenza si potesse sempre imporre senza resistenza?”
🇺🇦 Slava Ukraine! 🇺🇦
🇮🇱תחי ישראל🇮🇱
bxajf718
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 26 Aug 2024, 02:43

Re: Muro Lucano Paperwork

Post by bxajf718 »

So my grandfather was Anthony Ferraro (Antonio Ferraro). My great grandfather was Frank Ferraro (Francesco Ferraro). The only paperwork I could find was above. I am trying to get paperwork like birth certificates or any other paperwork I can find on Anthony Ferraro. They were both born in Muro Lucano.
Farassino
Master
Master
Posts: 787
Joined: 16 May 2024, 17:05

Re: Muro Lucano Paperwork

Post by Farassino »

What are we supposed to see on that ship manifest?
I can’t find any Ferraro.

And the name of Antonio’s mother is……?
Any other details?
bxajf718
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 26 Aug 2024, 02:43

Re: Muro Lucano Paperwork

Post by bxajf718 »

My apologizes. I sent the wrong one. This is the correct manifesto with Antonio Ferraro.
Attachments
NYT715_4502-0074.jpg
bxajf718
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: 26 Aug 2024, 02:43

Re: Muro Lucano Paperwork

Post by bxajf718 »

Farassino wrote: 27 Aug 2024, 00:41 What are we supposed to see on that ship manifest?
I can’t find any Ferraro.

And the name of Antonio’s mother is……?
Any other details?
I posted the correct manifest. I found information that his mother was Maria. Not sure of the maiden name, possible Maria Donato. And his father is Francesco Ferraro (Frank).
Post Reply