Search found 3 matches
- 08 Jan 2026, 22:09
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ships arriving in New Orleans 1840s
- Replies: 4
- Views: 11760
Re: Ships arriving in New Orleans 1840s
Thank you for the link. I don’t have an ancestry subscription, but I will go the library to see the reference what other details there might be
- 07 Jan 2026, 14:43
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ships arriving in New Orleans 1840s
- Replies: 4
- Views: 11760
- 28 Dec 2025, 22:31
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Ships arriving in New Orleans 1840s
- Replies: 4
- Views: 11760
Ships arriving in New Orleans 1840s
Where can I find passenger lists of ships arriving in New Orleans in the mid 1840s. I have the naturalization certificate of my second great grandfather. He became a citizen in 1849. It says he was from Sicily. His name is given as Laurent Winch, not exactly Italian. I have Civil war records with ...