Search found 9 matches

by Joyj65
11 Jun 2005, 19:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Agrusa/DiMaggio surnames
Replies: 17
Views: 21704

Re: Agrusa/DiMaggio surnames

Thanks, John.

Joy
by Joyj65
15 Mar 2004, 20:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Agrusa/DiMaggio surnames
Replies: 1
Views: 4038

Agrusa/DiMaggio surnames

I am looking for information connecting the two surnames. My grandmother, Maria DiMaggio Agrusa, was first cousin to Joe DiMaggio, baseball great. She married Joseph Agrusa and gave birth to nine children. Both grandparents orginated from Sicily and eventually resided in Huntington Park, California ...
by Joyj65
04 Jan 2004, 22:38
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Agrusa/DiMaggio surnames
Replies: 17
Views: 21704

Thanks suanji...

Yes, I am aware of some of those sites, and I appreciate all the time you have given to help me out. Thanks again! :lol: Joy
by Joyj65
21 Dec 2003, 20:36
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Agrusa/DiMaggio surnames
Replies: 17
Views: 21704

raymo...

Thanks again. Yes, I am trying to find the towns of origin right now. Hopefully, I will find them soon. Thanks for your time and energy!

Joy
by Joyj65
19 Dec 2003, 23:45
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Agrusa/DiMaggio surnames
Replies: 17
Views: 21704

Hello Peter,

I appreciate ANY info I can get, and yes, I do need to find the town of origin. Hopefully, I will have one soon. It's all a process, you know?! :D

Thanks,

Joy
by Joyj65
19 Dec 2003, 15:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Agrusa/DiMaggio surnames
Replies: 17
Views: 21704

raymo,

Thank you for your input. I will look it up.

Joy
by Joyj65
18 Dec 2003, 00:11
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Agrusa/DiMaggio surnames
Replies: 17
Views: 21704

Hi Sandra,

Images? How wonderful. Thank you, I would appreciate anything you might contribute!! How did you find images? I am new to this site.

Thanks,

Joy
by Joyj65
17 Dec 2003, 21:20
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Agrusa/DiMaggio surnames
Replies: 17
Views: 21704

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the information. I will take your advice and see what happens! It may be a real journey though, because Joseph and Maria are such common names. This is a great site and I hope I can help someone else sometime.

Joy
by Joyj65
17 Dec 2003, 19:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Agrusa/DiMaggio surnames
Replies: 17
Views: 21704

Agrusa/DiMaggio surnames

I am looking for any information about my Sicilian heritage. My grandfather, Joseph Agrusa (12-24-1878), married my grandmother, Maria DiMaggio (5-01-1885), and gave birth to nine living children. Jim, Charlie, Helen, Simon, Mary, Lena, Tony, and my father Frank are those that I remember. The family ...