Search found 4 matches
- 16 Jan 2004, 07:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Franceschi
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3988
Franceschi
I have read that FRanceschi and the derivatives of it mean French in origin. Is this correct? I also remember seeing at one time that the President of France, not the Prime Minister had the last name of FRanceschi. Is this also correct?

- 16 Jan 2004, 07:39
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: Cors & Sardegna?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7290
Cors & Sardegna?
Who owned which and when? France or Italy?
8O
- 14 Jan 2004, 00:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lorenzo Franceschi in San Cassiana, Lucca
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5254
Lorenzo Franceschi in San Cassiana, Lucca
HI Gang,
Well, I just about run out of ideas for finding information on my Italian Great grandparents and their parents.
My Great Grandfather was Michele Franceschi born August 28, 1882 in San Cassiana, a visco Lucca, Toscona, Italy . His father was a Lorenzo Franceschi . I know that Lorenzo ...
Well, I just about run out of ideas for finding information on my Italian Great grandparents and their parents.
My Great Grandfather was Michele Franceschi born August 28, 1882 in San Cassiana, a visco Lucca, Toscona, Italy . His father was a Lorenzo Franceschi . I know that Lorenzo ...
- 10 Jan 2004, 06:12
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: BUTI? wWas it destroyed in WWII?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 6430
BUTI? wWas it destroyed in WWII?
Hello Everyone!!!!
I had a Great Aunt tell me that the town of Buti was pretty much destroyed during World War II. Is this true? It is a little north of Pisa.
If it was, did any records survive? Where would I write for those records that did survive?
If Buti was not damaged too much by the ...
I had a Great Aunt tell me that the town of Buti was pretty much destroyed during World War II. Is this true? It is a little north of Pisa.
If it was, did any records survive? Where would I write for those records that did survive?
If Buti was not damaged too much by the ...