Hello!
As a fast reaction: I am searching for my family at Sicilia in Italy. But because of the Names being very rare I am iterested in every Information about them - worldwide!
Kind Greetings
G: Marco Sbriglione
Search found 5 matches
- 22 Aug 2006, 13:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rostaccia
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3834
- 21 Aug 2006, 01:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Di Magro
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2723
Di Magro
Hello,
I am searching for every information about the name Di Magro and where it comes from.
Kind greetings from Germany
G. Marco Sbriglione
I am searching for every information about the name Di Magro and where it comes from.
Kind greetings from Germany
G. Marco Sbriglione
- 21 Aug 2006, 01:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Rostaccia
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3834
Rostaccia
Hello,
I am searching for every information about the name Rostaccia and where it comes from.
Kind greetings from Germany
G. Marco Sbriglione
I am searching for every information about the name Rostaccia and where it comes from.
Kind greetings from Germany
G. Marco Sbriglione
- 21 Aug 2006, 01:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sbriglione
- Replies: 13
- Views: 11049
Sbriglione
Hello,
I am searching for every information about my family`s name. What I think to know is, that its orign is at Sicily in the region of Palagonia, Ramacca and Caltagirone.
Kind greetings from Germany
G. Marco Sbriglione
I am searching for every information about my family`s name. What I think to know is, that its orign is at Sicily in the region of Palagonia, Ramacca and Caltagirone.
Kind greetings from Germany
G. Marco Sbriglione
- 21 Aug 2006, 01:49
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Lost town called Guidamandri (sp) Please Help!!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5513
Re: Lost town called Guidamandri (sp) Please Help!!
Hello Skyfeather,
I am searching for the same family in the same village as you! Did you have success with your searches, already? I am searching for a Paola Schifilliti, born about 1835, who later lived in Itala/Messina as the wife of a Stefano Bottari. There have been some more members of ...
I am searching for the same family in the same village as you! Did you have success with your searches, already? I am searching for a Paola Schifilliti, born about 1835, who later lived in Itala/Messina as the wife of a Stefano Bottari. There have been some more members of ...