Apice, Italy
- ralphresta
- Rookie

- Posts: 27
- Joined: 29 Sep 2009, 23:38
- Location: Florida
Apice, Italy
I will be in Naples, Italy in November. I want to go to my Grandfathers hometown of Apice. How far is it from Naples? I am hoping to find family there of his.
Make It A Great Day,
Ralph
Ralph
Re: Apice, Italy
Not sure if this link will work, you may have to re-enter the information:
Costs
15.01 EUR
Toll 4.80 EUR | Petrol 10.21 EUR
Time
01h13 which 00h47 on motorways
Distance
87 km which 71 km on motorways
Viamichelin
Costs
15.01 EUR
Toll 4.80 EUR | Petrol 10.21 EUR
Time
01h13 which 00h47 on motorways
Distance
87 km which 71 km on motorways
Viamichelin
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
- ralphresta
- Rookie

- Posts: 27
- Joined: 29 Sep 2009, 23:38
- Location: Florida
