Vital Record in Santa Croce

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
User avatar
ndulak
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 18:23

Vital Record in Santa Croce

Post by ndulak »

Hello! I need to obtain an ancestors birth certificate from the Office of Vital Records in Santa Croce di Magliano, in the Province of Campobasso. Could anyone provide this address or any information? I would greatly appreciate it, thank you!
User avatar
misbris
Master
Master
Posts: 2258
Joined: 14 Jan 2007, 00:00
Location: NJ

Re: Vital Record in Santa Croce

Post by misbris »

User avatar
ndulak
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 18:23

Re: Vital Record in Santa Croce

Post by ndulak »

Thank you! I actually don't see an address for the Office of Vital Records, and don't know Italian so I cannot read the official website. If anyone can help out with the address I would greatly appreciate it, thanks!
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: Vital Record in Santa Croce

Post by PeterTimber »

DONE! see your other inquiry. =Peter=
~Peter~
wldspirit
Staff
Staff
Posts: 5606
Joined: 17 Nov 2004, 00:00
Location: U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: Vital Record in Santa Croce

Post by wldspirit »

Perhaps this will help in formulating the address:

Italian Letter Writing Guide

wldspirit
___________________________

"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
Post Reply