I am writing to the Ufficio Di Stato Civile di Terlizzi, Bari for my grandmother's Birth Certificate. Does any one have the address? I need this for dual citizenship, what form or phrase in Italian should I ask for?
Thanks
Terlizzi
Re: Terlizzi
Address:
Comune di Terlizzi
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Piazza IV Novembre 16
70038 Terlizzi BA
ITALY
http://www.tuttitalia.it/puglia/50-terlizzi/
---
Website for finding comune addresses:
http://www.nonsolocap.it/
---
This forum has some letter templates you could use:
http://www.italiancitizenship.freeforums.org/
Comune di Terlizzi
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Piazza IV Novembre 16
70038 Terlizzi BA
ITALY
http://www.tuttitalia.it/puglia/50-terlizzi/
---
Website for finding comune addresses:
http://www.nonsolocap.it/
---
This forum has some letter templates you could use:
http://www.italiancitizenship.freeforums.org/
Re: Terlizzi
Attach to the letter, written only in italian a self addressed envelope + IRC + a copy of your ID. Write in the letter the purpose of the request.
I tell you this because I have experienced with Terlizzi civil record office.
If you do not follow my suggestion, Terlizzi civil record office, may not reply to you.
I hope this helps
bye Riccardo
I tell you this because I have experienced with Terlizzi civil record office.
If you do not follow my suggestion, Terlizzi civil record office, may not reply to you.
I hope this helps
bye Riccardo
- teakandreggie
- Rookie

- Posts: 32
- Joined: 03 Oct 2009, 20:40
Re: Terlizzi
Thanks for the address. How do I send IRC's. The US Postal Office no longer sales them. They haven't for several years. That is what I was told from my local Post Office in Long Island NY. Any suggestions?
teakandreggie
teakandreggie
Re: Terlizzi
here there is this service
http://www.gentedimareitaliangenealogy.com/stamps/
I hope it helps
bye Riccardo
http://www.gentedimareitaliangenealogy.com/stamps/
I hope it helps
bye Riccardo
- teakandreggie
- Rookie

- Posts: 32
- Joined: 03 Oct 2009, 20:40
Re: Terlizzi
Thanks Riccardo, After making 8 calls today, I located a post office 15 miles from my home. I picked them up after work.
I rec'd my grandfather's death certificate in the mail today. Bad news. Instead of his given name, Vincenzo, it had Jim, a name he used. His father Giovanni, was named as John. His mother Maria, was listed as Marie. How do I proceed, I am going for dual citizenship (Italian Consulate in NY) through him. He never naturalized. He died in 1931. His marriage certificate has the correct names as does his WW1 Registration Card. I haven't rec'd a birth certificate yet, mailed a request 2 days ago(w/o IRC).
TeakandReggie
I rec'd my grandfather's death certificate in the mail today. Bad news. Instead of his given name, Vincenzo, it had Jim, a name he used. His father Giovanni, was named as John. His mother Maria, was listed as Marie. How do I proceed, I am going for dual citizenship (Italian Consulate in NY) through him. He never naturalized. He died in 1931. His marriage certificate has the correct names as does his WW1 Registration Card. I haven't rec'd a birth certificate yet, mailed a request 2 days ago(w/o IRC).
TeakandReggie
- teakandreggie
- Rookie

- Posts: 32
- Joined: 03 Oct 2009, 20:40
Re: Terlizzi
Riccardo,
Terlizzi's home page has their address as
Piazza lV Novembre 19
I sent it Piazza lV Novembre 16. Which is correct?
Terlizzi's home page has their address as
Piazza lV Novembre 19
I sent it Piazza lV Novembre 16. Which is correct?
Re: Terlizzi
if you put comune - ufficio di stato civile - it doesn't matter if you wrote 16 instead of 19, do not worry
bye Riccardo
bye Riccardo

