Hy Roy
I know, all the information you are looking for is free in this forum. For this, I asked you about your address email. In everu way, you can contact me for each other free information.
Salutes, Gabriele
documents research in Campania(Naples, Salerno, Avellino....
Re: documents research in Campania(Naples, Salerno, Avellino
Hy RoyPeterTimber wrote:Dear Roy all the information you are looking for is free in this forum or can be directed to appropriate addresses or locations with or without form letters in Italian, however if you are inclined to spend monies to have someone do this for you then perhaps this USA based researcher inSalt Lake City at the family history library where they provide professional geenalogical research on-site research and for locations in Italy.
The website is www.gentracer.com =Peter=
I know, all the information you are looking for is free in this forum. For this, I asked you about your address email. In everu way, you can contact me for each other free information.
Salutes, Gabriele
Re: documents research in Campania(Naples, Salerno, Avellino
Gabriele, can you tell me where I can find English translations of birth, marriage and death forms from Avellino? I have looked up the information I need on my ancestors, but I would like to be able to have translated forms with their information filled in for my files.
Thank you for any help that you can provide.
Thank you for any help that you can provide.
Re: documents research in Campania(Naples, Salerno, Avellino
Hi craftsrus,
i think there isn't an English translation of birth or marriage forms from Avellino. Again, it's better as you don't send a birth or marriage forms in English language because sometimes (and in italian language) it's very hard to have a reply from "Comune of Avellino".
If you want i can help you. I have a birth..form for Salerno, but I think it's the same for Avellino.
I'm waiting your reply. Salutes, Gabriele
i think there isn't an English translation of birth or marriage forms from Avellino. Again, it's better as you don't send a birth or marriage forms in English language because sometimes (and in italian language) it's very hard to have a reply from "Comune of Avellino".
If you want i can help you. I have a birth..form for Salerno, but I think it's the same for Avellino.
I'm waiting your reply. Salutes, Gabriele
Re: documents research in Campania(Naples, Salerno, Avellino
Gabreile, thank you for the reply. I am reivewing the LDS microtext which shows the information that I want. At this point I am not looking for the actual certificates. What I would like to be able to do is print an english language copy of the information that I find. I don't speak Italian and have been translating one word at a time, but I would like to be able to reproduce the forms in english.
Thanx,
Chris
Thanx,
Chris
Re: documents research in Campania(Naples, Salerno, Avellino
Chris, this may help a bit. Valarie
from FamilySearch (PDF format)
Italian Records Extraction - An Instructional Guide
from FamilySearch (PDF format)
Italian Records Extraction - An Instructional Guide
Re: documents research in Campania(Naples, Salerno, Avellino
Valarie, this looks like exactly what I needed.
Thanx,
Chris
Thanx,
Chris
Re: documents research in Campania(Naples, Salerno, Avellino
For : frattlaw , Icr2919 , taxi 55 , and roydeane.
Can you say to me if you had contacts with "fargone" .
Thanks.
Can you say to me if you had contacts with "fargone" .
Thanks.


