Louisiana passenger's arrival

Over 25 million Italians have emigrated between 1861 and 1960 with a migration boom between 1871 and 1915 when over 13,5 million emigrants left the country for European and overseas destinations.
Post Reply
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Louisiana passenger's arrival

Post by suanj »

Hi:
someone have Ancestry.com access?

I need of help for this record:

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse. ... submit.y=0

about "Nicolo Bruno from Trapani"
regards, suanj
User avatar
ptimber
Master
Master
Posts: 5056
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 01:00
Location: ny

Re: Louisiana passenger's arrival

Post by ptimber »

New orleans in 1930 census and was born about 1850. Peter
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Louisiana passenger's arrival

Post by suanj »

ptimber wrote:New orleans in 1930 census and was born about 1850. Peter
Thanks Peter, now I know that this Nicholas (Nicolo) is not the just person of my search, grazie, suanj
Post Reply