Gerald
Edit........Sorry, I just went back and read her birthday. Doesn't match nor her father. I'll leave the info in case you'd like to look. Sorry again, my bad.
I found Lucia, her parents and all her brothers and sisters. I posted the long information, I don't know if the actual link will work. I will try posting the link at the bottom of this post.
FamilySearchâ„¢ International Genealogical Index v5.0 Southwest Europe
Family Group Record
Search Results | Download
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Husband
Domenico Rinaldi Pedigree
Birth: 16 MAR 1811 Nicosia,Catania, , Sicilia, Italy
Christening:
Marriage: < 1838> Nicosia-Catania-Sicilia, , , Italy
Death:
Burial:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wife
Francesca Fiorenza Pedigree
Birth: < 1817> Nissoria,Catania, , Sicilia, Italy
Christening:
Marriage: < 1838> Nicosia-Catania-Sicilia, , , Italy
Death:
Burial:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Children
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Lucia Rinaldi-Fiorenza Pedigree
Female
Birth: 17 FEB 1839 Nicosia,Catania, , Sicilia, Italy
Christening:
Death:
Burial:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. Lucia Rinaldi-Fiorenza Pedigree
Female
Birth: 13 JUN 1841 Nicosia,Catania, , Sicilia, Italy
Christening:
Death:
Burial:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. Orazio Rinaldi-Fiorenza Pedigree
Male
Birth: 10 NOV 1843 Nicosia,Catania, , Sicilia, Italy
Christening:
Death:
Burial:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4. Concetta Rinaldi-Fiorenza Pedigree
Female
Birth: 24 MAY 1846 Nicosia,Catania, , Sicilia, Italy
Christening:
Death:
Burial:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5. Vincenzo Rinaldi-Fiorenza Pedigree
Male
Birth: < 1848> Nissoria,Catania, , Sicilia, Italy
Christening:
Death:
Burial:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6. Giuseppa Rinaldi-Fiorenza Pedigree
Female
Birth: 09 MAR 1853 Nicosia,Catania, , Sicilia, Italy
Christening:
Death:
Burial:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7. Filippo Rinaldi-Fiorenza Pedigree
Male
Birth: < 1855> Nissoria,Catania, , Sicilia, Italy
Christening:
Death:
Burial:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. Domenica Rinaldi-Fiorenza Pedigree
Female
Birth: 02 MAR 1856 Nissoria,Catania, , Sicilia, Italy
Christening:
Death:
Burial:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9. Giuseppa Rinaldi-Fiorenza Pedigree
Female
Birth: 23 JUN 1858 Nissoria,Catania, , Sicilia, Italy
Christening:
Death:
Burial:
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Search/ ... search.asp
I hope this is helpful. She and her family are from Nicosia (as you can see). I'll keep searching for Vito. Maybe I'll get lucky.
Elizabeth