Hi Everyone..
I'm John and I would love to learn so many thing from this online community forums. BTW, this is my first time to join here and It's pleasure to be a part of your forum. I love to try what you are discussing here. Thanks!
Introduction from me, new member, Sicilian ancestry.
- darthsmozers
- Rookie

- Posts: 54
- Joined: 25 Nov 2009, 03:20
Re: Introduction from me, new member, Sicilian ancestry.
Hi John, welcome. I'm new as well. I would suggest creating a new topic, that way your introductory post is more visible rather than buried in my topic. Then you'll be seen by more folks here! Good luck!sjohn wrote:Hi Everyone..
I'm John and I would love to learn so many thing from this online community forums. BTW, this is my first time to join here and It's pleasure to be a part of your forum. I love to try what you are discussing here. Thanks!
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: Introduction from me, new member, Sicilian ancestry.
Dear Sjohn we all deal with Italian genealogy so familiarizing yoirself with what we do will start youoff nicey nicey.
http://www.angelfire.,com/ok3/pearlsofwisdom/free_genealogy_research.html
onhow to do your own Italian Genealogy and...
www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwisdom/saviello2.html on Italian Records.
=Peter=
http://www.angelfire.,com/ok3/pearlsofwisdom/free_genealogy_research.html
onhow to do your own Italian Genealogy and...
www.angelfire.com/ok3/pearlsofwisdom/saviello2.html on Italian Records.
=Peter=
~Peter~
