real estate
real estate
I am looking for help, in finding someone who can check out some land in Isca Sullo IOnio. My grandfather had 50 acres of land, which as of 2 years ago, still had his name on the tax records. His namd was Vincenzo Nicola Posca, born and raised in Isca. His father was Bruno Posca, and mother Paola. As far as I know, the land is vacant, and I'd like, first of all, to confirm it is still in the family name. Then, to get it appraised for possible sale. Who do I turn to?
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: real estate
http://www.landfinder.it/main.asp?aff=A ... INGLESE&p= for title reports. If you wish you can also contact an attorney in San Francisco for consultation who specializes in Italian property advice as a last item. =Peter=
~Peter~
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
- italianlaw
- Rookie

- Posts: 56
- Joined: 03 Mar 2007, 00:00
- Location: San Francisco / Ferrara, Italy
- Contact:
Re: real estate POSCA NICOLA Vincenzo;FU BRUNO
Hello Ricorico636 wrote:I am looking for help, in finding someone who can check out some land in Isca Sullo IOnio. My grandfather had 50 acres of land, which as of 2 years ago, still had his name on the tax records. His namd was Vincenzo Nicola Posca, born and raised in Isca. His father was Bruno Posca, and mother Paola. As far as I know, the land is vacant, and I'd like, first of all, to confirm it is still in the family name. Then, to get it appraised for possible sale. Who do I turn to?
I know about his property under
POSCA NICOLA Vincenzo;FU BRUNO
Contact me directly at italianlaw@comcast.net
Anthony Alioto
www.italianlaw.net
San Francisco
