thank you
The Page is in Italiano
The Page is in Italiano
I do not know how it happened but my pages here are now in Italian.I must have clicked on something for that to have happened which it just did. Help!
thank you
thank you
Re: The Page is in Italiano
Cick the US/British flag upper rt corner under 'Languages'
Re: The Page is in Italiano
Hi ,
on the right top, under the date, you have 4 flags : click on u.sa. / great britain flag and enjoy.
best regards
on the right top, under the date, you have 4 flags : click on u.sa. / great britain flag and enjoy.
best regards
I'm searching lost relatives and descendant of my greatgrandfather Vincenzo Genualdi (or Gennaldi or Genuardi) and my greatgrandmother Concetta Davola (their sons: Angela, Carmela, Antonio, Bartolomeo, Ernesto, Simone, Riccardo, Maria) went in Chicago,Ill., and New Orleans, in 1880-1920 from Sicily. Other family related : Jacobucci or Jacopucci (from Central Italy).
Re: The Page is in Italiano
Thank you very much.
Re: The Page is in Italiano
I keep the page in Italian so it forces me to do little translations and learn some vocabulary. 
-
PeterTimber
- Master

- Posts: 6811
- Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
- Location: Yonkers NY
Re: The Page is in Italiano
Dear Misbris this is the best way and reading the Italian newspaper on line when your up to it. =Peter=
~Peter~

