help to locate "La Balanla" ?

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
PeterTimber
Master
Master
Posts: 6811
Joined: 16 Dec 2007, 18:57
Location: Yonkers NY

Re: help to locate "La Balanla" ?

Post by PeterTimber »

What I meant was who is the person who intiated the inquiry in German so that I could contact them directly since you apparently did not wish to continue. I ventured to pick up the responsibilty to locate the answer to your intial inquiry as to where he was killed in 1944 warftime Tuscany or father north. How can I get in touch with you at some future date when and if I have additonal information to share with you?

Byh the way what was his name, age and place of birth inGermany? =Peter=
~Peter~
User avatar
carinthiangirl
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 114
Joined: 13 Apr 2009, 13:50

Re: help to locate "La Balanla" ?

Post by carinthiangirl »

now, just that´s it. the poster in the forum has not stated any dates like name, age and so on. in german we have saying - you must pull out the earthworm of the nose to get much more info - :wink: . this is very strenuous and to some ideas you get not any comment. so i wonder why writing and thinking about things of people i never have seen personally.

i´m reachable about the PN or E-Mail-Button.
Post Reply