Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
I have been told all Missouri documents are sealed and you must send in a request with $$ to get a copy!
Now let's look for Juiseppe (per 1900 census)Pusateri, dob 1860, died between 1910- 1920(per 1920 census) Anna Fasone's husband. They had a son Joseph dob 1899 that must have died?
Manifest for Giuseppe Pusateri b. 1860, from Terminia (Termini) going to Chicago.
Name: Guiseppe Pusateri
Arrival Date: 15 May 1893
Estimated birth year: abt 1860
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Port of Departure: Naples, Italy
Ethnicity/RaceÂ/Nationality: Italian
Ship Name: British India
Search Ship Database: Search the British India in the 'Passenger Ships and Images' database
Port of Arrival: New York, New York
I spent a ton of time at the Genealogy archives looking for newspaper articles. Looking for obits etc.
All of your help has been enormous.......BUT.......
I CANNOT fine Giuseppe (jeiseppe) Pusateri born 1860. He went by Joseph or Joe and the last I can find is by 1920 his wife Annie Fasone was a widow for sure by her death Dec 20,, 1943 as possibly a widow prior to 1920. Ama Pusatri, head of household so, somewhere between 1900-1920 he died. They also have his name spelled Jeiseppe.
Ultimate goal..........DATE OF DEATH AND PARENTS NAMES!!
FYI -- I have emailed many public trees but no answers yet. Father may be Gaspare who I found a manifest to NY where he is going to Ohio to see son Guiseppe. This could be a different Guiseppe??
ALSO ......your hard work helped me trace Salvatore Gerardi aka SAM GIRARD (My great grandfather)who was arrested for murder but released for lack of evidence.
He fell off the map after 1920. Are their prison records online?
3lups wrote:ALSO ......your hard work helped me trace Salvatore Gerardi aka SAM GIRARD (My great grandfather)who was arrested for murder but released for lack of evidence.
He fell off the map after 1920. Are their prison records online?
Stephanie
I'm not sure if prison records are available online but if he wasn't convicted there wouldn't be any prison record for him. However, there might be an arrest record and file at whatever jurisdiction arrested him.
Also, remember that he was in Missouri up till April/May1924 since he was the informant on his mother and brother's death certificates.
Biff
"Mintammicce impizzu mpizzu ca pue largu minne fazzu sule!"
I have searched every version of Salvatore, Sam etc as well as Gerardi, Girard.
Also, I requested the Police reports and should have them by Friday. OMG - no wonder everything was such a secret and hush hush. His brother Tony Girard was a KC Cop who was murdered in a mob related incident. Maybe I should search Tony? good idea