Italian people from Piedimonte d'Alife to USA.

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
Post Reply
User avatar
matesino
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 5
Joined: 27 Mar 2010, 13:27
Contact:

Italian people from Piedimonte d'Alife to USA.

Post by matesino »

To visit the site on italian emigration from Piedimonte d'Alife (today Piedimonte Matese)
1892-1921

http://pm2010.altervista.org/emigrazione.htm

Thank you.
User avatar
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.
Posts: 15251
Joined: 20 Feb 2003, 00:00
Location: Molise region, Italy
Contact:

Re: Italian people from Piedimonte d'Alife to USA.

Post by suanj »

matesino the link... not work...
Envy is the most flattering of flattery

----------------------------------------------
Visit my website:
ITALIAN ORIGIN SEARCH
User avatar
sal4
Veteran
Veteran
Posts: 188
Joined: 06 Apr 2009, 19:16

Re: Italian people from Piedimonte d'Alife to USA.

Post by sal4 »

Matesino.....Thank you, I have found many members of my family on this link!.....Sal4
Looking for surnames Iasalvatore (Salvatore), Tartaglia, Rosetta, Consola, Di Muccio, Castellano, Montanaro, Dipaolo, Costa, Sansone, Giudicianni and Laudato.
Post Reply