Bitetto

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
Ceragioli
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 05 Apr 2010, 14:49

Re: Bitetto

Post by Ceragioli »

Thanks all for your responses. You've helped out so much. I will continue my search when I have more time.
User avatar
amerital43
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 15:48

Re: Bitetto

Post by amerital43 »

There are many Gagliardi also in Palo Del Colle, Bari. My family is also from that town and I have seen the name many times.
User avatar
amerital43
Rookie
Rookie
Posts: 86
Joined: 28 Aug 2009, 15:48

Re: Bitetto

Post by amerital43 »

There are many Gagliardi also in Palo Del Colle, Bari. My family is also from that town and I have seen the name many times.
Post Reply