Other text on back of Photo Translation
- lisagooley
- Rookie

- Posts: 48
- Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 00:00
- Location: New Jersey, USA
Other text on back of Photo Translation
Here is another request for translation. I am so appreciative of any time someone could lend to take a quick look. Thanks sooooo much!
- lisagooley
- Rookie

- Posts: 48
- Joined: 31 Aug 2007, 00:00
- Location: New Jersey, USA
Re: Other text on back of Photo Translation
Here is my friend's transcription:
cara sorella, ti raccomando di non mostrare questa foto a nessuno , poiche appariamo troppo male male e mia figlia Rosina è venuta più male di tutti, questo era il primo e siamo venute male, non ne faremo più (I thks the photos, alf) , ti saluto di tutto cuore, tua sorella Giovannina
Am I close?
Beloved sister, I recommend you not to show this photo to no one, since we appear very badly and my daughter Rosina is the most bad of all, this was the first one (photo?) and has come out badly, of it will not make more, you salute of all heart, your sister Giovannina.
cara sorella, ti raccomando di non mostrare questa foto a nessuno , poiche appariamo troppo male male e mia figlia Rosina è venuta più male di tutti, questo era il primo e siamo venute male, non ne faremo più (I thks the photos, alf) , ti saluto di tutto cuore, tua sorella Giovannina
Am I close?
Beloved sister, I recommend you not to show this photo to no one, since we appear very badly and my daughter Rosina is the most bad of all, this was the first one (photo?) and has come out badly, of it will not make more, you salute of all heart, your sister Giovannina.
Re: Other text on back of Photo Translation
I don't see the word "foto" in this script. What I see as the transcription:
cara sorella, ti raccomando di non farlo vedere a nessuno, che siamo venuto troppo male e mia figlia Rosina è venuta più male di tutt questo era il primo e siamo venute male, non ce ne facciamo più ti saluto di tutto cuore, tua sorella Giovannina
cara sorella, ti raccomando di non farlo vedere a nessuno, che siamo venuto troppo male e mia figlia Rosina è venuta più male di tutt questo era il primo e siamo venute male, non ce ne facciamo più ti saluto di tutto cuore, tua sorella Giovannina
- liviomoreno
- Master

- Posts: 7116
- Joined: 13 Feb 2004, 00:00
- Location: Rome, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Other text on back of Photo Translation
Lisagooley your translation is correct. The word "foto" does not appear in the script, but it is evident that Giovannina is referring to a "photo", most likely the front of the postcard.