I am going to Italy and will be in the Trentino area at the beginning of June. I am looking for family birth records, but I can't seem to find the birth info for any of these family members....can anyone help so I know which town to search? Father was born in Pedersano, but can't find mothers info.
Giuseppino Giordani born abt 1889
Domenico Giordani born abt 1893
Giovanni Giordani born abt 1895
Guiseppe Giordani born abt 1897
I believe they were born in Bronzolo, but I have no way of knowing. Is there any online way of searching Bronzolo birth records?
Going to Italy and I need to know where to search...help!!
- Giordani09
- Newbie

- Posts: 21
- Joined: 24 Nov 2009, 15:43
Re: Going to Italy and I need to know where to search...help
I found this Trentino database of birth records online. Maybe there is something in it of use to you.
http://www.trentinoheritage.com/genea.htm
http://www.trentinoheritage.com/genea.htm
Re: Going to Italy and I need to know where to search...help
http://www.comune.bronzolo.bz.it/system ... fault.aspx
This is the official website for the town of Bronzolo. It appears to be in German. There is an email address on this website, if you can write in that language.
This is the official website for the town of Bronzolo. It appears to be in German. There is an email address on this website, if you can write in that language.
