where in pennsylvania?
j
Does the person's actual address show up in the white p
- juanminbar
- Veteran

- Posts: 208
- Joined: 27 Dec 2003, 00:00
Re: Does the person's actual address show up in the whi
I'm guessing you're making a joke, but I'll answer anyway. I am from Lawrence County, PA.juanminbar wrote:where in pennsylvania?
j
I should not have gotten involved, as I am not a moderator, but I thought it best to avoid an argument, especially on a new user's post. I apologize, again, for getting involved.
My Italian surnames:
Caserta: Maietta, Rossano, Tessitore, Negro, Peluso, Musone
Campobasso: D'Andrea, Barile
Catanzaro: Fiorelli/Fiorillo, Romito
Caserta: Maietta, Rossano, Tessitore, Negro, Peluso, Musone
Campobasso: D'Andrea, Barile
Catanzaro: Fiorelli/Fiorillo, Romito
- juanminbar
- Veteran

- Posts: 208
- Joined: 27 Dec 2003, 00:00
Re: Does the person's actual address show up in the whi
I'm guessing you're making a joke, but I'll answer anyway. I am from Lawrence County, PA.
============================================
i'm not joking but i am curious. you never know when you might run across a neighbor.
i'm from lackawanna county.
a while back a gentleman was looking for his grandfather. while there is more to the story i will cut it short. it turns out that his grandfather worked for my dad. i was able to send him a photo.
it was a great find since he had no idea what his grandfather looked like.
as for the rest ......it is history.
j
stay well, john
============================================
i'm not joking but i am curious. you never know when you might run across a neighbor.
i'm from lackawanna county.
a while back a gentleman was looking for his grandfather. while there is more to the story i will cut it short. it turns out that his grandfather worked for my dad. i was able to send him a photo.
it was a great find since he had no idea what his grandfather looked like.
as for the rest ......it is history.
j
stay well, john
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Does the person's actual address show up in the whi
In point of fact, I did not dispute your experience. Fully two posters indicated that "Italy-Italia" or "Italia" was incorrect before I jumped in to offer an explanation of why it was incorrect. I am sorry if you misunderstood my intent.juanminbar wrote:i replied to an inquiry and you took it upon yourself to dispute my experience, my answer.
if you cannot accept it then ignore it.
ciao, john
Was that really so hard?juanminbar wrote: i'm from lackawanna county.
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
- juanminbar
- Veteran

- Posts: 208
- Joined: 27 Dec 2003, 00:00
Re: Does the person's actual address show up in the whi
i don't remember asking you for any advice.
i was offering advice based on my experience.
given the same situation i would offer the same advice based on what happened to me.
the last thing i need is any help from you.
good day................
i was offering advice based on my experience.
given the same situation i would offer the same advice based on what happened to me.
the last thing i need is any help from you.
good day................
Re: Does the person's actual address show up in the whi
Heys guys, whatever the disagreemnet is please post it somewhere else. This was my post, and I am sorry this caused so much conflict, but put it to rest. Thanks
Re: Does the person's actual address show up in the whi
I haven't had the chance to review this in full, not sure what the disagreement is, so let me just remind everyone to play nice!
wldspirit
wldspirit
___________________________
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."
"Cambiano i suonatori ma la musica è sempre quella."

