Ciao!
I found another name in my tree and am trying to find more info!
Vincenzo Della Valle -born before 1875?
married Elisa Zucchi (Della Valle) -born before 1874
They had a daughter- Clarice (Clara) Della Valle. born 8/16/1891
I can't find any siblings- if anyone knows of any. And I'd like to locate more info on Vincenzo and Elisa...
I know they lived in Agnone, Italy.
Thank you for any help!!
Kelly
Della Valle
Re: Della Valle
Hi Kelly 
Did the family immigrate to US?
T.
Did the family immigrate to US?
T.
Re: Della Valle
Do you have this manifest for Clarice?
Arriving 1909, leaving mother Elisa Zucca in Agnese, going to uncle Giovanni Zucca in Providence RI
page 1
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0025
page 2
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0025
T.
Arriving 1909, leaving mother Elisa Zucca in Agnese, going to uncle Giovanni Zucca in Providence RI
page 1
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0025
page 2
http://www.ellisisland.org/EIFile/popup ... &line=0025
T.
Re: Della Valle
If you have the birthdate and coumne (town) of your relative's birth you can request birth, marriage, and death records directly from the town.
Write in Italian
http://circolocalabrese.org/resources/l ... civile.asp
Address:
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Via Verdi, 9
86081 Agnone (IS)
ITALY
T.
Write in Italian
http://circolocalabrese.org/resources/l ... civile.asp
Address:
Ufficio dello Stato Civile
Via Verdi, 9
86081 Agnone (IS)
ITALY
T.
Re: Della Valle
In 1910 Clara is listed on the Census with her uncle Giovanni Zucchi, his wife Raina, and they are living with the family of Angelo Armeno in Providence, RI. Clara is working as a stonesetter in a jewelry shop.
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/4895 ... census.jpg
T.
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/4895 ... census.jpg
T.
Re: Della Valle
Is the family tree for Clarice Della Valle on Ancestry yours? You have done some extensive research 
If you are looking for information about Clarice's parents (and possibly siblings) you can write to the comune, OR you can visit your local LDS Family History Center. They have microfilm for Agnone from 1809-1899 that you can rent for a small fee per month. The microfilm contains civil records on births (nati), marriages (matrimoni) and deaths (morti).
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... i+Agnone+2++
To find your local FHC type in your zip code at the bottom of the link
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp
T.
If you are looking for information about Clarice's parents (and possibly siblings) you can write to the comune, OR you can visit your local LDS Family History Center. They have microfilm for Agnone from 1809-1899 that you can rent for a small fee per month. The microfilm contains civil records on births (nati), marriages (matrimoni) and deaths (morti).
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... i+Agnone+2++
To find your local FHC type in your zip code at the bottom of the link
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/default.asp
T.
- moonshyn79
- Newbie

- Posts: 16
- Joined: 21 Feb 2010, 22:26
Re: Della Valle
I don't think Vincenzo and Elisa Della Valle immigrated- I think they stayed in Italy... I have Clarice's manifest, Just trying to go back and get more info on her family. I've been reviewing the mormon films, just not finding that info though..
- moonshyn79
- Newbie

- Posts: 16
- Joined: 21 Feb 2010, 22:26
Re: Della Valle
Oh- yes that family tree is mine on Ancestry!
The italian side is all correct, the rest of the family I haven't "verified" yet..
