Faggion Family

Are you looking for an Italian surname? Do you need more information about your family heritage?
This is the right place to start your genealogy search.
User avatar
andrea.faggion
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 03 Jan 2005, 00:00
Location: Brazil
Contact:

Re: Faggion Family

Post by andrea.faggion »

Hello...

I live in Brazil.. (Araras / SP).
I don't have a lot information about our family.. but I know that my grandmother comed from Italy.. I'll get more information.. and tell for you....

Andrea
User avatar
ptimber
Master
Master
Posts: 5056
Joined: 01 Jan 1970, 01:00
Location: ny

Re: Faggion Family

Post by ptimber »

Andrea when you do get back make sure you give the town of origin in Italy your family came from because in Italy all records are in that town of origin. Also give fuklkl names and dates of birth. Peter
User avatar
Jamey
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 00:00
Location: United States
Contact:

Re: Faggion Family

Post by Jamey »

andrea.faggion wrote: I live in Brazil.. (Araras / SP).
I don't have a lot information about our family.. but I know that my grandmother comed from Italy.. I'll get more information.. and tell for you....
Thanks Andrea, I look forward to hearing from you. I am still researching so I do not have a lot of information right now. You can also email me anytime. I found a Family History Center not far from where I live and I am planning on going there to do some research soon. Keep in touch.8)

I would like to thank everyone for their help and advice.
Blessings,
Jamey

*please note-I made a few corrections to my second post in this thread.
User avatar
il-tozo82
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: 12 Jan 2006, 00:00
Location: Australia

Re: Faggion Family

Post by il-tozo82 »

Oooh this is very interesting! I never imagined I'd find a conversation about Faggioni!!! I'm new to this, I sent a lil msg to Jamey bout Faggion...My Faggion background is My nonno Guiseppe Faggion...who came to Australia In the 50's..... His fathers name was Antonio Faggion....all from Trissino Vicenza in Veneto.....is there a way to find out if there is any relation? how exciting! :)
Post Reply