Hey guys. Does anyone have the name (or names) of a good researcher? I need someone to help me find out some dates and places. For example, where and when my grandparents were married. I have a fairly good idea where. But no clue as to the correct date. Stuff like that.
Thanks
Researchers
- Italysearcher
- Master

- Posts: 3470
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 19:58
- Location: Sora, Italy
- Contact:
Re: Researchers
There are quite a few on this site. It is important to find one who is familiar with the area and its records.
Where were they married/born?
Where were they married/born?
Ann Tatangelo
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
http://angelresearch.net
Dual citizenship assistance, and document acquisition, on-site genealogical research in Lazio, Molise, Latina and Cosenza. Land record searches and succession.
Re: Researchers
More information about family on this thread...
http://www.italiangenealogy.com/Forums/ ... art=0.html
T.
http://www.italiangenealogy.com/Forums/ ... art=0.html
T.
Re: Researchers
I'll be looking in both Connecticut and New Jersey.
