I am trying to find out if Ferdinand Molinaro (he also went by Fred) had any siblings. This is all of the information that I have right now:
Ferdinand (Fred) Molinaro
Birthdate: September 27, 1869
Birthplace: Marano, Cozenza, Italy
Death: November 23, 1936 in Kenosha, WI
Married: Mary Bomkamp on March 3, 1896 in Lake County, IL
Ferdinand's parents were Michael (possibly Michelino) and Rachael Molinaro of Italy.
No one in my family seems to know what Rachael Molinaro's maiden name was and I need that to try and get a birth certificate from Italy.
I guess I need some ideas or assistance on how to find my family in Italy.
Thank you,
Sandy Molinaro
Ferdinand (Fred) Molinaro from Kenosha Wisconsin
- Joannsalvo
- Elite

- Posts: 304
- Joined: 10 Feb 2008, 15:31
- Location: NJ
Re: Ferdinand (Fred) Molinaro from Kenosha Wisconsin
Try this website:
http://88.59.143.158/ascs_web/consulta_ ... lice.faces
It is free to register.
He was from Marano Principato
It has his Ufficio Leva.
http://88.59.143.158/ascs_web/consulta_ ... lice.faces
It is free to register.
He was from Marano Principato
It has his Ufficio Leva.
- Joannsalvo
- Elite

- Posts: 304
- Joined: 10 Feb 2008, 15:31
- Location: NJ
Re: Ferdinand (Fred) Molinaro from Kenosha Wisconsin
His parents were Michele Molinaro and Rachele Pellegrino
- Joannsalvo
- Elite

- Posts: 304
- Joined: 10 Feb 2008, 15:31
- Location: NJ
Re: Ferdinand (Fred) Molinaro from Kenosha Wisconsin
I found one sibling:
Giovanni Battista Molinari, contadino, enlisted on 01/07/1891
born on 14/11/1871 in MARANO
Giovanni Battista Molinari, contadino, enlisted on 01/07/1891
born on 14/11/1871 in MARANO
- Joannsalvo
- Elite

- Posts: 304
- Joined: 10 Feb 2008, 15:31
- Location: NJ
Re: Ferdinand (Fred) Molinaro from Kenosha Wisconsin
If you go to your local Family History Center you can rent microfilm
for Marano Principato. Registri dello stato civile di Marano Principato (Cosenza), 1809-1910
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... ++di++Mara++
for Marano Principato. Registri dello stato civile di Marano Principato (Cosenza), 1809-1910
http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library ... ++di++Mara++
- Joannsalvo
- Elite

- Posts: 304
- Joined: 10 Feb 2008, 15:31
- Location: NJ
Re: Ferdinand (Fred) Molinaro from Kenosha Wisconsin
Hello,
I also have Molinaro relatives that lived in the Kenosha area. However I think that your Fred,'s parents might have been siblings with my great great great grandfather Antonio Molinaro, who had eight children, most of whom I believe came to America and several who settled in the Kenosha/Racine area.I know that there is another branch of Molinaro's in the area but I don't know how were are related.
Thanks,
NM
I also have Molinaro relatives that lived in the Kenosha area. However I think that your Fred,'s parents might have been siblings with my great great great grandfather Antonio Molinaro, who had eight children, most of whom I believe came to America and several who settled in the Kenosha/Racine area.I know that there is another branch of Molinaro's in the area but I don't know how were are related.
Thanks,
NM
Re: Ferdinand (Fred) Molinaro from Kenosha Wisconsin
Joannsalvo wrote:Try this website:
http://88.59.143.158/ascs_web/consulta_ ... lice.faces
It is free to register.
He was from Marano Principato
It has his Ufficio Leva.
Thank you so much! This information is extremely helpful!!

