I found my great-great grandmother's death record and it looks like it says she was "Nata in Segui" or born in Segui. I can't find a place called Segui anywhere in Italy. Is there such a place?
She died in Artena, which is about 40 km southeast of Rome.
Death record is here in case you want to look at the place name:
http://a.imageshack.us/img685/3527/ange ... imorte.jpg
Thank you!
Segui??
- MissInternet
- Newbie

- Posts: 9
- Joined: 31 Jul 2010, 18:35
- Location: Evanston, IL
Segui??
Looking for information on Di Cori and Di Re in Artena and for information on Vuocolo and Iannarella in Colliano.
Re: Segui??
Hello again! 
I should have looked this up when I translated for you....
It could possibly be Segni...
Segni, comune of Segni - province: Roma - region: Lazio
T.
I should have looked this up when I translated for you....
It could possibly be Segni...
Segni, comune of Segni - province: Roma - region: Lazio
T.
Re: Segui??
The town is in the Province of Rome
Re: Segui??
And there is a town nearby...Cori (to the west and south)
Another link to Segni...including City Hall email...
http://en.comuni-italiani.it/058/102/
T.
Another link to Segni...including City Hall email...
http://en.comuni-italiani.it/058/102/
T.
- MissInternet
- Newbie

- Posts: 9
- Joined: 31 Jul 2010, 18:35
- Location: Evanston, IL
Re: Segui??
Thanks again, Tessa and Maestra. I think you are right, it must be Segni.
I looked at the death record and it looked like Segui to me too, then I thought maybe Sequi but didn't find anything listed on the map for that either.
Segni is quite close to Artena, so that has to be it.
You guys are the best!
Megan
I looked at the death record and it looked like Segui to me too, then I thought maybe Sequi but didn't find anything listed on the map for that either.
Segni is quite close to Artena, so that has to be it.
You guys are the best!
Megan
Looking for information on Di Cori and Di Re in Artena and for information on Vuocolo and Iannarella in Colliano.
