Hi Again,
I went through the Teggiano records I have,And have quite a bit on this family.Luigi,s father was Gaetano (can,t find anything on the mother).Luigi abd Giuseppe Sabatino had at least 4 children :Concetta b 1866 Married Domenico Cotignola,Salvatore born 1870 married Gaetana Cimino in 1886,Maddalena Born 1873,and Giovanbattista born 1876 married Antonia Sabatino I think?.Luigi had a Brother Nicola born 1837 who married Maria Michela Labriola,They had at least 9 children and I have found a lot of them in brookyln(Williansburg area).I have included all this and more on my ancestry site,It Is in the tree (Ancona).I will keep updating my tree as I find more stuff.Eventually I will have a aTeggiano database website with births deaths and marridges from 1866-1910
Regards
Terry Ancona
Giovanni (John) Casale
Re: Giovanni (John) Casale
Thanks again Terry,
Can you send me a link to your tree, I can't seem to find it. If you don't want to post it my email is jbcleere@yahoo.com
...John
Can you send me a link to your tree, I can't seem to find it. If you don't want to post it my email is jbcleere@yahoo.com
...John
Re: Giovanni (John) Casale
Hello, I just came across this site and see you are discussing Casale from Withers Street Brooklyn.
I was born at 148 withers Street. My Grandfather was. Vincenzo Casale, his parents were Louis and Antonia, I believe they lived at 158. We had a lot of relatives living on that block. Are we related?
Fran
I was born at 148 withers Street. My Grandfather was. Vincenzo Casale, his parents were Louis and Antonia, I believe they lived at 158. We had a lot of relatives living on that block. Are we related?
Fran
Re: Giovanni (John) Casale
Hello Frice, my great-grandfather Giovanni Casale lived on 266 Withers st. Brooklyn in the 1910 census and on 187 Withers st. in the 1920 census.
On the 1920 census my grandfather Cono lived on 187 Withers st. My grandfather did not have any brothers named Vincenzo but I do not know Giovanni's (Cono's father) brothers so maybe Vincenzo was a brother to my great-grandfather. We are most likely related. Do you still live in Brooklyn?
On the 1920 census my grandfather Cono lived on 187 Withers st. My grandfather did not have any brothers named Vincenzo but I do not know Giovanni's (Cono's father) brothers so maybe Vincenzo was a brother to my great-grandfather. We are most likely related. Do you still live in Brooklyn?
