You are all terrific on this board and I thank you in advance for any help! I really don't want to send this to the wrong address
Ufficio Anagrafe for Sassano, Italy
- freebird723
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 16 Mar 2010, 05:26
Ufficio Anagrafe for Sassano, Italy
I have written a letter to the Registry Office in Sassano requesting a copy of my Great-Grandfather's family certificate, but I am unsure of where to send the letter to. I have done some research and have come up with 3 different offices/addresses and I am hoping someone on here could possibly clarify where to send this letter to? (an address)
You are all terrific on this board and I thank you in advance for any help! I really don't want to send this to the wrong address
You are all terrific on this board and I thank you in advance for any help! I really don't want to send this to the wrong address
- johnnyonthespot
- Master

- Posts: 5228
- Joined: 04 Aug 2008, 15:01
- Location: Connecticut, USA
Re: Ufficio Anagrafe for Sassano, Italy
I believe:
Ufficio dello Stato Civile / Anagrafe
Comune di Sassano
Via Croce
84038 Sassano SA
ITALY
Email: info@comune.sassano.sa.it (remove the spaces)
Web: http://sassano.asmenet.it/index.php?action=index&p=1
Ufficio dello Stato Civile / Anagrafe
Comune di Sassano
Via Croce
84038 Sassano SA
ITALY
Email: info@comune.sassano.sa.it (remove the spaces)
Web: http://sassano.asmenet.it/index.php?action=index&p=1
Carmine
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me!
- freebird723
- Newbie

- Posts: 5
- Joined: 16 Mar 2010, 05:26
Re: Ufficio Anagrafe for Sassano, Italy
Thank you Carmine!!