Cottone
Re: Cottone
I am shocked and dismayed at the both of you Hiurrumph!! peter
Re: Cottone
I found Salvatore in 1901 (the one in the reply), 1899 states brother Ciro in NY and never being in the US
Antonino in 1900 came with a cousin (guessing) Antonina to see husband Calogero , 1901.
They migrated to Murphysboro (burg).
I also found Salvatore's brother Calogero. His states mother and brother in murphysboro. Wish I new mother's name...
Also the link for the SSI does not work!
Antonino in 1900 came with a cousin (guessing) Antonina to see husband Calogero , 1901.
They migrated to Murphysboro (burg).
I also found Salvatore's brother Calogero. His states mother and brother in murphysboro. Wish I new mother's name...
Also the link for the SSI does not work!
Re: Cottone
Can you link Colagero's manifest... ? if you can't - what name did Ellis give him instead?
Re: Cottone
I already gave her that link. Peter
Re: Cottone
then you try out your link and see if it works.... it didn't work for me either 
But Peter deserves full credit for suggesting the link to begin with.
But Peter deserves full credit for suggesting the link to begin with.
Re: Cottone
Yes Peter does deserve the credit and again THANK's to everyone for helping me.
Colagero COTTONE from BURGIO is how I found him.
Colagero COTTONE from BURGIO is how I found him.

