Professional Genealogy Research Help!
Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
I am interested in your new service.
______________________________
Thiago Elias Suppa
Thiago Elias Suppa
Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
Rawpunk is not a nice name for a person. Peter
Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
Edmondo wrote:Everyone knows that even the best family historian can run into dead ends with genealogy research. If you've gone as far as you can in trying to find out about your ancestry and you're about to throw up your hands and toss in the towel, STOP!
ItalianGenealogy.com will soon start a new service where you can get the help of professional genealogy researchers.
Our professional genealogy researchers use proven research techniques to get you past this point, find your answers, and give you a new direction so you can continue your search for information on your rich family history.
The start of this new service will be announced on this site but you can leave a reply in this topic if you would like to receive this announcement by e-mail.
Do not post your e-mail address!
Hello there. I am a newbie, and I'm very interested in this new service!
Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
Why not give the forum a chance to answer your geenalogy inquiry? peter
Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
Why not give the forum a chance to answer your geenalogy inquiry? peter
Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
-edit
If the world were handed to me on a platter, I think it would mean less to me. Just because I am limited doesn't mean I am helpless. I have enough info to know that Pasquale Lucia may not have even been my g-g grandfathers name. That speaks 'dead end' to me, unless someone had his real name.
Hey Everyone, if I get to Italy and can't break down the dead end what are my options from there?
'If you never open doors to let anyone in, no one can get in, but neither can you get out.'Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
Thanks mfjp for the private reminder. 
'If you never open doors to let anyone in, no one can get in, but neither can you get out.'Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
Deplete all the descriptive adjectives in the world before the municipal offices not having your documents at hand. Also hold a lilly in your hands while remaining horizontal in the street with an American and Italian flaglaid neatly across your belly and a tin cup strategically placed to buy you the cemetary plot you earned. Peter
Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
Thats too dramatic, even for me! 
'If you never open doors to let anyone in, no one can get in, but neither can you get out.'Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
You asked for the world and reaped wthe whirwind of dark matter!! Peter
Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
Sarcasm doesn't always translate well in text, I should have known better. 
'If you never open doors to let anyone in, no one can get in, but neither can you get out.'Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
Shall I quote you a poem in sicilian?? Peter
Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
I'm a sucker for a poem.
'If you never open doors to let anyone in, no one can get in, but neither can you get out.'Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
Picchi Diu criau lu primu all'omu
Diu lu fici,ci detti lu nomu
e cu nuddu si vosi cunsigghiari
Si c'era Eva,Diu di frunti a chidda,
o so o no,l'avia a diri idda
Why is it that the lord created man first
God made man first and gave a name to him
because he did not wish to hear advice.
Had Eve been there, she surely would have had
the FINAL word on things, even with GOD.
Peter
Diu lu fici,ci detti lu nomu
e cu nuddu si vosi cunsigghiari
Si c'era Eva,Diu di frunti a chidda,
o so o no,l'avia a diri idda
Why is it that the lord created man first
God made man first and gave a name to him
because he did not wish to hear advice.
Had Eve been there, she surely would have had
the FINAL word on things, even with GOD.
Peter
Re: Professional Genealogy Research Help!
Now I have to send that one to my best friend. She will agree since she never lets us have the last word!!
Anthony Philip Camma



