valle castellario is this a place in italy? where?
valle castellario is this a place in italy? where?
trying to find a location ,for a great aunt i am reading a marriage record i think it says valle castellario? is there such a place. i dont know how to download the documennt or i would have done that. thanks in advance sincerely debbie 
surnames,Basilone, Calascione,Campofredano, Deluca, Occhionero, Glave, Intrevado, Angelozzi Peta, Frate
Re: valle castellario is this a place in italy? where?
Possibilities:
Valle Castellana, comune of Valle Castellana - province: Teramo - region: Abruzzo
Valle Canzano, comune of Canzano - province: Teramo - region: Abruzzo
Valle Castellana, comune of Valle Castellana - province: Teramo - region: Abruzzo
Valle Canzano, comune of Canzano - province: Teramo - region: Abruzzo
Re: valle castellario is this a place in italy? where?
thank you i will try that:)
surnames,Basilone, Calascione,Campofredano, Deluca, Occhionero, Glave, Intrevado, Angelozzi Peta, Frate
Re: valle castellario is this a place in italy? where?
Hi Debbie
Congratulations on your find. If you need to upload that image, I can show you the next time I see you at the FHC. Otherwise, I can provide instructions for using image shack to upload to the forum for some help.
Let me know.
Congratulations on your find. If you need to upload that image, I can show you the next time I see you at the FHC. Otherwise, I can provide instructions for using image shack to upload to the forum for some help.
Let me know.
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: valle castellario is this a place in italy? where?
thanks jim. i will let you know. i am going this tuesday to try and read more so then maybe the following week i will use the flash drive. i just dont want to miss anything in the records . so i am going to go slow. i thank you so much for all your help
sincerely debbie
surnames,Basilone, Calascione,Campofredano, Deluca, Occhionero, Glave, Intrevado, Angelozzi Peta, Frate
Re: valle castellario is this a place in italy? where?
Bring your flash drive for any "eureka" moments you may wish to capture electronically. It doesn't take long to scan a document.
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Re: valle castellario is this a place in italy? where?
hi jim was just wondering if you were going to be there on tuesday. i dont know how to use the flash drive yet> thank you so much for all of your help it is greatly appreciated debbie
surnames,Basilone, Calascione,Campofredano, Deluca, Occhionero, Glave, Intrevado, Angelozzi Peta, Frate
Re: valle castellario is this a place in italy? where?
Hi Debbie,
I can't be sure yet. I will if I can.
If I am not there, Tom will gladly help you.
I can't be sure yet. I will if I can.
If I am not there, Tom will gladly help you.
Jim
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.
Researching surnames Ianniello, Tamburrino, Mattora/Martora/Mattori & Scialla in Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Caserta, Campania.

